.pdf only for attachments
UPLOAD IS 8 MB MAX - IF U NEED MORE PLEASE SEND DIRECTLY TO SLIPS@KEWALOHARBOR.COM
Required Paperwork to submit with your application:
Recreational / Commercial:
– Photo of the boat
– Copy of the current vessel registration/documentation or a copy of the bill of sale.
– Certificate of Insurance showing $500,000 Comprehensive General Liability Insurance coverage
– Boats 15 years and older will require a survey completed within the last 24 months.
Commercial only: additional documents required next to documents listed above
– General Excise Tax license
– Articles of incorporation, Articles or Organization, Power of Attorney
– Letter of good standing from Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA)
– Commercial Fishing license from the Department of Land and Natural Resources (com. fish only)