Forms For Vessel Owners

Slip Application
Application for a slip at Kewalo Basin Harbor.

Slip Map
A Map of Kewalo Harbor.
Request for Slip Transfer
Request for transfer to a different slip in the harbor.

For commercial vessels:
Monthly Gross Receipts Report
All commercial vessels must file this report every month along with the General Excise and Use Tax Return Form.

Reference Guide
Bareboat Charter and Passenger Quick Ref. Guide. – USCG

Laws and Regulations
Commercial Passenger vessel laws and regulations. – USCG


HCDA Harbor Rules The harbor rules for your review.

Marine Incident Report
The U.S. Coast Guard and Kewalo Basin Harbor requires vessel owners to submit a marine incident report in the event of a collision, damage, injury or death occurring within the harbor.