KEWALO HARBOR – Required Paperwork to submit with your application
Recreational / Commercial: The following documents are to be submitted with the application:
– Photo of the boat
– Copy of the current vessel registration/documentation or a copy of the bill of sale.
– Certificate of Insurance showing $500,000 Comprehensive General Liability Insurance coverage
– Boats 15 years and older will require a survey completed within the last 24 months.
–  Application Fee / The Application fee will be credited toward the Performance Fee (Deposit).
_ Annual $250.00
_Temporary $50.00
Commercial only: additional documents required next to documents listed above
– General Excise Tax license
– Articles of incorporation, Articles or Organization, Power of Attorney
– Letter of good standing from Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA)
– Commercial Fishing license from the Department of Land and Natural Resources (com. fish only)

Application will be complete when all required documents are received and application fee is paid.

If you have any questions, need for assistance or a simple comment or inquiry please us :

(808) 594-0849

Kewalo Harbor
1125-B1 Ala Moana Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814
We look forward to hear from you.